- Ever needed that little extra self motivation in order to achieve a personal objective?
- Ever wanted to reward yourself when you have achieved a target or goal?
- Ever want to help and inspire & encourage a friend or loved one to change a habit?
Quote of the day
The turtle makes progress when it sticks its neck out.
Simple steps to motivation:
- Choose a target or goal
- Decide on a timescale
- Choose a reward to inspire you
- Choose a charity
to benefit if you fail
- Set a challenge
What we do
- BetchaIcan is a free, self-motivational website that gives you a reason to stick to your personal goals by allowing you to make a bet with yourself or with someone else, of a specific goal or challenge to be reached within a set time.
- It uses the age-old ‘Carrot and Stick’ method to help you motivate yourself or someone else, the difference here is that you choose the carrot and the stick!
- If you succeed you treat yourself to a reward.
- If you fail, you make a donation to charity
A little extra motivation
To help get other people involved in encouraging you in your goal, you can choose up to two ‘bet-buddies’ who will have to verify the results you have recorded in order for you to record the challenge as completed!
If you really want the world to see how you are doing you can e-mail a ‘view only’ passcode to as many people as you like and they can watch the progress of a specific challenge.